For decades, screen, television, and theater writers have used notecards to hone their craft. SuperNotecard for Scriptwriting offers distinct advantages over traditional script editing programs.
Scene Focus with Narrative Awareness
In SuperNotecard each scene is a card that you can shuffle and arrange on the screen. Press a key to edit any scene or drag-and-drop to link it to other elements in the script. Create oulines by moving notecards into decks and survey it all from the handy project explorer or via the keyword search function.
In SuperNotecard you define characters and storylines, assign them to scenes and ultimately achieve a new and inspiring story perspective. Inspect scenes that relate to a particular character or that follow a single story line. Use it to find scenes with sparse dialogue, missing characters or not enough intensity.
As the script evolves with notecards, you'll be surprised at how easy it is to keep track of your great ideas. Use an intuitive outline view or pop characters into separate windows to refine profiles while you work. Add secret notes to your scenes or even time them for precision.
Like 3 x 5 notecards on the coffee table, SuperNotecard is an excellent organizer. Click for Detail
Intelligent Script Formatting
Organization and inspiration may be more than half the battle, but editing the action, dialogue, shots and headings are still crucial to efficient scriptwriting and essential to catapulting the script out of the planning stage.
SuperNotecard for Scriptwriting includes a smart scene editor that will intelligently guide the format of your dialogue or the alignment of transitions.
Use the quick keystroke to insert common characters, settings and phrases. Of course this formatting will export to your favorite script editing or production management program.
The editor is top notch: in seconds you'll be quick with characters & nimble with scenes. Click for Detail
What's the Difference
New! Version 2.3
(11/28/2011) - This free update lets you create deck and card aliases. There's more...
Buy an Activation Code
Purchase an activation code to unlock SuperNotecard for Scriptwriting on any platform.
- Assemble projects with either screenplay or stageplay text formatting, or build fiction and non-fiction works
- Drag-n-drop to reorganize and refine the flow
- Efficiently define and track characters, plots, and references in your scenes
- Instantly find scenes keyword, category, character or source.
- Export to Final Draft or your favorite script editing software
- Hit a keystroke to insert a wide range of common script text elements
- Time your scenes or flag them for follow-up
- Enable automatic scene sequencing
- Available for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. Enjoy perfect file compatibility across platforms